January 30, 2008

22 days.

22 days until I return to the field. I'm planning on leaving NH on the 16th. Arriving in Sarasota on the 18th, and spending a few days visiting with my grandparents before driving the final hour or so out to Archbold. I will be living in Lynx cabin, which apparently gets wireless. Insane. Luxury. It really does sound plush (which is how Travis, one of the grad students I'll be working with, put it.)And I'll have a mailing address... you can send me fun things at this address. (non-fun things will not be accepted.)

My name (duuh)
Schoech Lab
Archbold Biological Station
123 Main Drive
Venus, FL 33960

And I finally got my Limmers! No more hiking boot failure. Now to just finish breaking them in...

Michelle

1 comment:

Jan said...

Just because you said not to, I'm going to send you not fun things... animal physiology notes, cottonballs, and spiny tumbleweeds