My car is clean, my gear is mostly packed, and a plan is in place. Tomorrow I leave in the early AM, drive to Jan's to pick her up, and then we make a mad dash to Ohio. From there it's westward bound, headed for some climbing in the warmer southwest. Maybe we'll do some climbing in Colorado depending on the weather. But it looks like we'll be headed to Red Rocks at least. From there I will arrive on the Point Reyes National Seashore on the 14th of November, ready for the first day of my bird banding internship at PRBO's Palomarin Field Station. I'll be spending the winter on the Pacific, learning lots, and working hard. I'm looking forward to the experience, even though I will be extremely poor. Of course, you can always send me fun things here:
My name
PRBO
Palomarin Field Station
PO Box 1157
Bolinas CA, 94924
I've enjoyed my time back home. I'm going to miss climbing with the Vertical Dreams crew, and hanging out with friends who are still in the NH area. Kaija and Ben's wedding went off without any major mishaps... even though the ceremony was held on the ice in an arena, and the whole wedding party was on skates (in dresses and tuxes of course). No one fell. And we got their car good, even though they tried to hide it from us.
It's time to take the next step! And as always... where I'll be next, who knows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment