So it's 9 pm. I have yet to install various software on my computer so I can pack the computer itself. Then finish other packing. I'm tired. I want to go to bed... So it begins. I will definately be sleeping on the plane tomorrow.
~me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
May 27th;
Hi Michelle;
Well Alyssa had her first "LEGAL "drink when we went to the Olive Garden tonight for her 21st B-Day. We had fun
miss you hope you have a blast keep us updated.
LOVE aunty Janet
So we know you made it after what, 18 hrs. of travelling on 2 major air carriers including a 3 hr pickup ride? And they didn't loose any of your gear? Have you encountered any wildlife bigger than a breadbox?
Should we be told about it???
We've located you using Google Earth and the Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge map that's online.
So how's life on the side of Bald montain and what's Last Chance Ranch like?
BTW, don't swim in Goose lake.....
Post a Comment