So I had tons and tons of entries all typed up for you all on my computer. And then I got here to the library and my wireless card/ card drive. I'm not sure, decided not to work, and I don't have my thumbdrive with me to transfer things. So I guess I'll/ you'll just have to wait another week to read and see what I've been up to. For now, here's a list of the wildlife I've seen so far... (besides birds, there's far too many of those to list.)
Pronghorn antelope (male, female, and baby)
mule deer
fence lizard
beldings ground squirrel
least chipmunk
bobcat
wild (or feral) horses
and maybe I'll see a mountain lion soon. Apparantly they're around.
I'll be in town again next Thursday, so look for updates that evening, or Friday.
~me
1 comment:
d to the o to the m to the e.
Post a Comment