5/29/07
So I'm sitting in the cabin at Badger mountain, listening to jazz coming from an ipod & speakers smelling the scents of my other coworkers cooking dinner. Today, after Aaron and I went to do point counts, Matt, Justin, and I drove out here to Badger to hang out for the evening before more pt. counts tomorrow. I met Patty, Tamara, Alex, "Berti", and the other Aaron, who goes by "Viddy." There's definately a more laid back atmosphere her at badger. It reminds me of the outing club my freshman and sophomore year. Everyone here plays an instrument and/ or sings, so I'm sure there will be some jam sessions. We've got a few guitars, a banjo, and a mandolin. I'm sleeping out on the lawn in the one person tent that I'm borrowing from Aaron (my boss) for the summer.
Tomorrow I do a point count with Aaron... I can't believe it's been a week aready. The time really flies out here.
~me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment