June 22, 2007

A not so big update.



06/18/2007

So I’ve been slacking again in my writing. But in my defense, there hasn’t been too much to report. Just a lot of point counting. We’ve finished round one, and have now moved onto round two with all the routes. And after we’ve done some practice veg. analysis, we’ll be adding that in as well.
Today I learned how to drive the ATV. I putzed around for a while on the roads around the cabin. Tomorrow morning I take it to my route. Driving the ATV is definitely a lot of fun. Add that to my list of newly acquired skills… along with off road driving, a little bit of nest searching, and navigating via GPS.
Wednesday night we’re planning on having a birthday party for Viddy, Tamara and I, since our birthdays are all within 5 days of each other. We may also go to bog hot again… I hope so!

Oh, and those pictures are of my home at Badger mountain in the 6 person tent. My cot is the one directly in the back under the window. Cozy :)
~me

1 comment:

Beth K said...

Wow, when you said cabin, i thought you meant like log cabin haha. and that's crazy that you guys are all within 5 days of each other. i mean seriously..
-Beth